About This Course
The goal of this course is to introduce Python. The course will discuss topics necessary for the participant to be able to create and execute Python programs. The lectures and presentations are designed to provide knowledge and experiences to students that serve as a foundation for continued learning of presented areas.
- Basic understanding of data management concepts and constructs such as relational database tables
- Know how different pieces of data logically relate to one another.
This course is designed for developers, system administrators, and test engineers, who wish to develop, automate, and test applications and systems using Python.
- Python Introduction
- Python Installation
- Python Syntax
- Working with Variables in Python
- Numeric Operations in Python
- Decision Making & Looping