About This Course
This one-day program is designed to help business professionals grow sales and reduce cost by effectively harnessing data through applications such as CRM, ERP, POS, MRP, and HRM. Relevant datasets for each application will be presented, along with the layman illustration of the step-by-step process in creating and deploying the predictive models. This program is useful for those who need to conduct direct marketing via customer segmentation, predict customer loyalty, as well as those who need to utilise product upsell/cross-sell recommendation engine and sales and marketing forecasting engine.
- Basic understanding of data management concepts and constructs such as relational database tables
- Know how different pieces of data logically relate to one another.
C-level Executives, Sales Managers, Marketing Managers, and other Senior Management personnel
- Introduction to Data Analytics
- Case Study 1: Data Analytics for Retail/Wholesale Businesses
- Case Study 2: Data Analytics for the Services Industry (e-Commerce, Telco, Banking)