About This Course
The Certified Incident Handling Engineer vendor neutral certification is designed to help Incident Handlers, System Administrators, and any General Security Engineers understand how to plan, create and utilize their systems in order to prevent, detect and respond to attacks. In this in-depth training, students will learn step-by-step approaches used by hackers globally, the latest attack vectors and how to safeguard against them, Incident Handling procedures (including developing the process from start to finish and establishing your Incident Handling team), strategies for each type of attack, recovering from attacks, and much more.
Graduates of the Mile2: Certified Incident Handling Engineer program obtain real world security knowledge that enables them to recognize vulnerabilities, exploit system weaknesses, and help safeguard against threats.
- Basic understanding of data management concepts and constructs such as relational database tables
- Know how different pieces of data logically relate to one another.
Coders, Web Application Engineers, IS Managers, Application Engineers, Developers, and Programmers
- Web Application Security
- OWASP TOP 10
- Threat Modelling and Risk Management
- Application Mapping
- Authentication and Authorization Attacks
- Session Management Attacks
- Application Logic Attacks
- Data Validation
- AJAX Attacks
- Code Review and Security Testing
- Web Application Penetration Testing
- Secure SDLC