About This Course
The vendor neutral Certified Penetration Testing Engineer (CPTE) certification course is built firmly upon proven, hands-on, Penetration Testing methodologies utilized by our international group of Penetration Testing consultants.
The CPTE presents information based on the 5 Key Elements of Pen Testing; Information Gathering, Scanning, Enumeration, Exploitation and Reporting. The latest vulnerabilities will be discovered using these tried and true techniques.
This course also enhances the business skills needed to identify protection opportunities, justify testing activities and optimize security controls to reduce risk associated to working with the internet. The student will be using the latest tools, such as Saint, Metasploit through Kali Linux and Microsoft PowerShell. Participants will learn to create their own assessment report and will be able to apply the knowledge immediately.
- Basic understanding of data management concepts and constructs such as relational database tables
- Know how different pieces of data logically relate to one another.
Pen Testers, Ethical Hackers, Network Auditors, Cyber Security Professionals, Vulnerability Assessors, Cyber Security Managers, and IS Managers
- Course Overview
- Business and Technical Logistics of Penetration Testing
- Linux Fundamentals
- Information Gathering
- Detecting Live System
- Vulnerability Assessments
- Malware Goes UnderCover
- Windows Hacking
- Hacking UNIX/Linux
- Advanced Exploitation Techniques
- Pen Testing Wireless Networks
- Networks, Sniffing, IDS
- Injecting the Database
- Attacking Web Technologies
- Project Documentation