About This Course
Participants will be able to create and organize schedule, manage resources, filter and sorting projects and able to use PERTS chart.
- Basic understanding of data management concepts and constructs such as relational database tables
- Know how different pieces of data logically relate to one another.
- Creating & Organizing A Schedule
- Working with Resources
- Controlling and Tracking Projects
- Printing Views and Reports
- Managing Resources and Calendars
- Filtering and Sorting Projects
- Working with Multiple Projects
- Customizing Projects