About This Course
This intensive hands-on course covers a number of key areas relating to the visualization of data to produce an interactive infographic. Infographic enhancements enable you to create visual representations in PowerPoint slideshow that can point out trends and quickly convey their most pertinent information in presentation.
By the end of the course, learner will be able to:
- manipulate tables of data & use relevant functions to summarize the calculation into card/scorecard
- structure data efficiently in order to create infographic by filtering the TOP or BOTTOM in calculation
- use conditional formatting techniques to highlight specific data in color or in icon
- use specific charting techniques to indicate data numbers or percentage
- Basic understanding of data management concepts and constructs such as relational database tables
- Know how different pieces of data logically relate to one another.
Learners who need to interpret and communicate large quantities of information clearly by summarizing it into a single view of infographic in PowerPoint.
- Introduction to Infographics
- Essentials Techniques for Creating Interactive Infographics
- Building an Interactive Infographic