About This Course
In this course, you will use PowerPoint to begin creating engaging, dynamic multimedia presentations.
Introduce participants to the advanced commands and features of PowerPoint. Create a presentation that includes sound and animation, use various delivery techniques, send it for review and then broadcast it to others.
- Basic understanding of data management concepts and constructs such as relational database tables
- Know how different pieces of data logically relate to one another.
This course is designed for participants who wish to create an effective and successful business presentation.
- Working together with PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Adding Animation to Objects in the Presentation
- Adding Video and Audio to Your Presentation
- Using Slide Master to Customize the Slide Design
- Create a Dynamic Presentation
- Rehearse and Time the Delivery of a Presentation
- Record and Add Narration and Timings to a Presentation
- Business Presentation in PowerPoint