About This Course
This program provides general understanding on the importance of cybersecurity and aims to create awareness on the growing cyber threats, cybertrends, and how these threats can be a catalyst towards cyber terrorism and internet radicalisation. A 2-day comprehensive course tailored according to the Malaysian perspective, the program is also designed to explain the cyber terrorism framework and its core aspects. At the end of the program, participants would be able to understand the different types of threats, risks, and vulnerabilities that exist in both cyberspace and non-cyberspace environments. Participants will also learn about the different type of security management practices.
- Basic understanding of data management concepts and constructs such as relational database tables
- Know how different pieces of data logically relate to one another.
- IT and non-IT Managers and Executives
- Cybersecurity Team Leaders and Critical Information Custodians
- Those who are new to cybersecurity and are seeking to learn and improve their knowledge and skills in the field
- Fundamentals of Cybersecurity
- Security Incidents, Laws, and the National Cybersecurity Policy
- Cyber Crimes
- Internet Radicalisation
- Cyber Terrorism