About This Course
This is the REAL LEAN TRAINING to implement Lean Solutions regardless of machine process cycle time complexity.
Lean Management know-how is essential to all operational managers, supervisors and engineers who must implement lean system to achieve shorter cycle time delivery for all order sizes from different customers. Because of the complexity of lean implementation with many diverse implementation strategies, many managers are having difficulty in balancing the needs for achieving daily production targets, keeping sufficient inventory to keep the production flowing, balancing the flow of work in the work cells, final assembly line, and the cycle time of work distribution.
The problem is aggravated by the needs to implement many world class strategies for achieving Six Sigma success. These strategies need to be properly understood by the operating managers and how each one of them can be properly phased into the manufacturing environment.
- Basic understanding of data management concepts and constructs such as relational database tables
- Know how different pieces of data logically relate to one another.
- Addressing Lean Workflow Issues
- The Lean Manufacturing Principles
- How To Configure The Lean Design
- How To Customize Value Stream Maps For Your Workflow
- How To Make Your Lean Value Stream Work
- Lean Line Design
- How To Reduce Waste Through Quick Changeover
- How To Conduct A Kaizen Study For Waste Reduction
- Zero Loss And Zero Defect Control
- Lean Project Management And Certified Examination