About This Course
This course allows participants to learn how to view 3D objects from different angles. This course also covers creating 3D objects which include converting 2D to 3D, wireframe, surface objects and solid objects. Users will also learn how to render their solid objects with materials assigned to the objects.
- Basic understanding of data management concepts and constructs such as relational database tables
- Know how different pieces of data logically relate to one another.
- Introduction to 3D
- Viewing 3D
- User Coordinate Systems in 3D
- Creating Solid Models
- Generating 2D Drawings from SOLIDs
- Introduction to Rendering