About This Course
Increasingly intense competition in fast-changing environment is forcing organizations to find faster ways to develop new products and bring them to market. Agile approach, originally evangelized by the software community, is a response to this competitive environment. It is a collection of practices based on a set of values and principles ensconced in the Agile Manifesto (www.agilemanifesto.org). Agile represents a paradigm shift from the traditional process-driven to a new value-driven approach to managing complex work. By far the most popular Agile practice is Scrum, a simple yet powerful framework that can be applied not only to deliver great results, but also to build a highly effective organization.
- Basic understanding of data management concepts and constructs such as relational database tables
- Know how different pieces of data logically relate to one another.
Scrum Product Owners, product/business/marketing managers, project practitioners, leaders, managers, Scrum Masters and management personnel, and anyone who wants to be successful in applying Scrum to deliver business values fast and effectively
- The Agile Approach in SW/IT and Other Development Projects
- Scrum at a High Level
- Clear Understanding Product Owner Role in Scrum
- Effective Ways to Work with Scrum Teams, Management and Other Stakeholders
- Effectively Increase Business Agility to Deliver Products in a Fast and Effective Way
- Case Studies and Exercises as a Product Owner