July 2022 Intake On-going. Learn more

Self-Development

We found 32 programs available for you

Spinal Wellness

1 day(s) HRDC Claimable Face to Face

This is a Qi Gong Spinal Method. It is developed for those who have limited time to practice Qi Gong and yet want to achieve the benefits of a flexible and healthy spinal s...

Sun Tzu’s Strategies for Corporate & Personal Success

1 day(s) HRDC Claimable Face to Face

In the 2,500-year-old book, the Art of War, military strategist Sun Tzu’s writes: “Invincibility lies in one’s own hands but the enemy’s vulnerability is of his own making.&...

Project Management Fundamentals

2 day(s) HRDC Claimable Face to Face

This course is based on PMI’s Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK Guide). Project Management Institute (PMI) is established in 1969 and headquartered outside Philadelphia, P...

Qi Gong Wellness Training

1 day(s) HRDC Claimable Face to Face

This course is designed for our corporate executives in the pursuit of total wellness. It covers key fundamentals of human Qi (energy), Qi Field and nature (environment) and effective methods to in...

The Buzan Technique – Effective Thinking for Higher Performance

2 day(s) HRDC Claimable Face to Face

Only 1 % of our brainpower is used, the other 99% is waiting to be unleashed! 

In order for an organization to compete in the market place, be it local or global, the ability to tap...

Humanity-Centered Leadership

1 day(s) HRDC Claimable Online

In today’s dynamic environment of unprecedented change, leaders have to raise expectations, motivate, retain, and keep people engaged with purpose and meaning while the business lan...