Tactical marketing involves price and contract negotiations, product margin maximization and perception value optimization, among others. This one-day program will help participants to better understand the differences in the ‘perception of value’, expose them to external and internal battles in a negotiation, and enable them to create ‘win–win and win’ scenarios in sales. The effective execution of tactical marketing strategies will allow organizations to minimize the Cost of Sales while maximizing the Return on Investments (ROI).
Upon completion of this module, participants will be able to:
• Demonstrate dynamic thinking in the execution of marketing tactics
• Define and explain the differences in the ‘Perception of Value’
• Maximize productivity through clear goals and conducting margin analysis with channel partners
• Bridge divides between the field and HQ through application of the ‘Strategy Execution Gap’
ABOUT THE MODULE SPECIALIST – Mr George Wu
George Wu is the Senior Manager of Business Marketing for PMC –Sierra Inc. based in Penang and Taipei, Taiwan. George is responsible for PMC’s Tactical Marketing & Sales Operations for the Asia Pacific Region with a team covering China, India, Korea, Japan, Taiwan, Australia and ASEAN regions. His responsibilities entail strategic customer engagements for negotiations, sales channel development, revenue forecasting and corporate sales strategy implementation.
Prior to relocating to Penang in the summer of 2009, he was based in Vancouver, Canada at PMC-Sierra’s Operational HQ. He has managed the Asia business for PMC-Sierra since 2004 and prior to this was managing Japan and Western North America with global responsibilities for some accounts such as CISCO, HP, Lexmark, NEC and Fujitsu.
• Bridging the Divide – Field vs. HQ, with Customers
• Closing the Strategy vs. Execution Gap
• Sales Channel Development
• Effective Cross Boundary, Cross Cultural Communications
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
• Sales & Marketing Managers and Executives
Date : Upon Request
Time : 9.00 am – 5.00 pm
Fee : RM800 per pax
HRDF : SBL scheme
Venue : PSDC
For more information please contact Ms Tan Bee Hean (604-643 7909 ext. 524) or email email@example.com