Chief Financial Officers (CFOs) play a vital role in influencing the strategic direction of their organizations and steering them towards healthy growth. The PSDC is pleased to present this half-day program by Mr. Kris Chellam to explore techniques and methods on how CFOs can make effective decisions to optimize gains, minimize costs and losses, as well as manage risks through key case studies as well as interactive discussions.
Kris has more than 28 years of experience in the semiconductor industry and had previously held senior financial management positions at Intel Corporation in Europe and USA, and Chief Financial Officer positions at Xilinx Inc. and Atmel Corporation. He is a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales, and the Malaysian Institute of Certified Public Accountants and has also served on the boards of Trimble Mobile Resource Management (formerly @Road, Inc.) and Cavium Networks, Inc. as Chair of the Audit Committee.
Kris will be sharing from his real-life experience and discussions will revolve around the following topics:
- How to lead your company to minimize losses and optimize future gains
- How to manage during the time of currency decline
- How to managing major legislative changes
- How to work effectively with your Chairman, Board of Directors, CEO, and Executive staff
- How to drive a Profit & Loss model and concept in a public corporation
- How to prepare and effectively sell your company to institutional investors
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
• Financial Controllers, Finance Managers, Accountants, and ‘Next-in-Line’ or aspiring CFOs are highly encouraged to participate in this workshop.
Time : 2.00 pm – 6.00 pm
Fee : RM300 per pax
Venue : PSDC
HRDF Claimable - SBL Scheme
For more information please contact Ms Tan Bee Hean (604-643 7909 ext. 524) or email firstname.lastname@example.org