• Train the students to understand the fundamental characteristics of basic electronic components.
• Provide students with necessary knowledge in electronic engineering theories that will enable them to maintain the electronic components that control electronic equipment.
• Prepare students to meet the rapid growth in the semiconductor industry.
• Provide a stepping stone in acquiring a diploma in Engineering.
*subject to change
• Full Time
• 1.5 Years
• Pass SPM or its equivalent with at least one (1) credit in any subject and a pass in Mathematics
• Basic Electrical Technology
Graduates of the Certificate in Electronic Engineering program are eligible to further their studies in the PSDC Diploma in Engineering Program.
For further information and application, please contact:
School of Engineering Team at 604 - 643 7909 ext. 507, 515 & 539