23 March 2017 - 24 March 2017
A workshop aiming to provide ISO/TS 16949:2009 Quality Management System understanding and application, applied ISO/TS 16949 2009 for effective quality management system planning and design to meet the standard requirements.
Ultimate focus is placed on understanding of the standard requirements for effective management system planning & design, implementing and maintaining the ISO/TS 16949 2009 Quality Management System. This will result an effective system design and to continually improve the effectiveness of system to achieve overall productivity and efficiency.
A clear and detailed plan will be set up to ensure the understanding of ISO/TS 16949 2009 Quality Management System standard. This course is part of the ISO/TS 16949 2009 set up requirements.
At the end of the program, the participants will be able to:
• Understand the scope, application and benefits of implementing the ISO/TS 16949 technical specification
• Understand the process approach and continual improvement of Quality Management System
• Understand the ISO/TS 16949 2009 standard
• Understand and adopting the ISO/TS 16949 2009 technical specification
MODULE 1: ISO/TS 16949 2009 INTRODUCTION
• What is ISO/TS 16949 2009
• Scope and Application of ISO/TS 16949 2009
• Benefits of ISO/TS 16949 2009 Certification
• 8 Quality Management Principles
MODULE 2: PROCESS APPROACH
• Process Definition
• Process Approach Definition
• Benefits of Process Approach
MODULE 3: ISO/TS 16949 2009 STANDARD
• ISO/TS 16949 2009 Scope
• Clause 4 : Quality Management System
• Clause 5 : Management Responsibility
• Clause 6 : Resource Management
• Clause 7 : Product Realization
• Clause 8 : Measurement, Analysis and Improvement
This course will be conducted in the form of lecture, exercises and workshop. Each stage is discussed and practical applications exercises will be given.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The target audiences include personnel who will involve in QMS design, internal auditors and QMR.
Personnel interested in knowing the ISO/TS 16949 2009 standard.
LEE GUAT CHOW, tutor is a full time professional in management consulting, system auditing and training providing with many years of working experience with organizations in setting-up and successfully maintains their quality management system. Lee Guat Chow able to share her experiences, provide practical advice and proposal, and share common pitfalls faced by real-life organizations in quest towards ISO 9001 certification.
She is equipped with over 17 years of manufacturing working experience in domestic and international organizations. Since year 2001, she has been appointed as company Quality Management Representative and as Environmental Management Representative in year since 2007.
During her employment as MR, she managed a cross functional team to develop the management system for certification& assurance for certification body assessment audit, as a lead auditor to conduct audit for internal organization and suppliers to meet organization objective goals.
During her employment as QE manager since year 2008, she was appointed as customer quality window to develop and to deliver customer product and system requirement with change management activities especially from automotive (Volkswagen, Volvo, Alfa Romeo) and aerospace (Rockwell Collins) customers.
She is highly experience in conducting process capability &validation assessment for newly developed or improved process from different market sector customers like Motorola, Hitachi, Canon, Rockwell Collins and WABCO.
She is a certified trainer under PSMB Train the Trainer. She conducts training for management system requirement, auditing skill, AIAG core tools, technical tools and customer requirement for product & system to both internal and suppliers to bring up people competency.
- ISO 9001 Lead Auditor (>12 years)
- ISO/TS 16949 Lead Auditor (>4 years)
- ISO 14K Lead Auditor (>5 years)
- QMR (>12 years), EMR (>5 years)
- Quality Engineering Manager (>10 years)
- Supplier Quality Development, Certification & Auditing (>3 years)
- Internal Trainer (>4 years)
- Freelance Consultant (>4 years)
- 3rd Party Auditor
Market Sector Experience
- Automotive & Aerospace Products
- Injection Molding, Plastic & Rubber Products
- Electrical, Optical & Telecommunicating Products
- Flexible Printed Circuit Manufacturing
- Disk Drive, LED & Molding Manufacturing
- Chemical, Plating & Packaging Conversion Process
- SMT & Box Build Process Assembly
- Construction, Food & Beverage Process
Training Providing Course
- Quality Management System Requirement (ISO9001, ISO/TS16949)
- Environmental Management System Requirement (ISO 14K) & Related Auditing Skill
- Good Manufacturing Practice
- Process Signoff / Validation
- AIAG Core Tools (APQP, PPAP, FMEA, MSA, SPC)
- Technical & Problem Solving Tools
Bachelor's Degree in Chemist
SIM LAM THONG (TQC & TPM, 5S/6S, Project Management Consultant) has more than 23 years of vigorous involvement in TQC/TPM/5S/6S activities, Statistical Application, GD&T, Problem Solving and Project Management training. He has a lot of "Hands on" and practical experience on SPC/ SQC/ QCC/ TQC/ TPM/ TS16949 implementation, statistical application for industry’s measurement and part tolerancing, 5S/TQC/TPM audit and providing in-house consultation services to many local and overseas companies.
He specializes in Quality, GD&T, 5S/6S, TQC, SPC, 6σ quality implementation, Productivity and TPM training/consultation, Industrial Statistics Application and Design of Experiments Training and implementation. He has vigorously involved in implementing and developing 5S/TQC/QCC/TPM Activities in many local multinational and has
presented many technical working papers in local and international Quality Conventions such as ICQCC in Hong Kong, Japan and others. He has been conducting training for many multinationals such as Renesas Semiconductor, Hitachi Metals, Hitachi Consumer Products (KL), ICI Products (M) S/B, Hewlett Packard, Acer Computers, Mabuci Motors, VDO, B Braun Medical Industries, Fairchild Semiconductor, Motorola Penang, ACM
Chemical, Seagate Penang, Hong Yuen (Hong Kong) and many local companies such as Daibochi (M) S/B (Melaka), Malaysian Rubber Gloves, Belton Industries etc.
He has also help Hitachi Semiconductor and Hewlett Packard (M) S/B won the Malaysian National Champion in National QCC Convention in 1995, 1996 & 1997.
Prior to working as a consultant he has been working as a TPM/TQM Manager for a large multinational company for 12 years. He has been actively working with engineers to solve engineering and designing problems and application of statistics.
He is currently the TQC/TPM, 6σ Quality, Statistics, 5S and Management Consultants for Shin Etsu Handotai (Shah Alam), Osram, On Semi, Agilent, Samsung Corning, Unisem, Linear Semiconductor, Tessy Plastics (Shanghai), Diethlm Aluminium Works (Singapore), Matsushita Electronic Motor, Renesas, Seagate Penang, Carsem Semiconductors and TFP Plastics. Areas covered including Total Productive Maintenance (TPM), TQC, Measurement Uncertainty & Calibration implementation, Statistical application for 6 sigma and Continuous Improvement. He has also been a 5S consultant for Malayan Flour Manufacturing (MFM) Groups of companies.
He possesses a B.Sc. Ed. (Hons.) (Mathematics/Physics) and M. Sc. (Taguchi Experimentation) both from USM, Penang. He can communicate in English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin with major dialects such as Cantonese and Hokkien.
Program 100% claimable under SBL Scheme
PSDC Members: RM690/pax
*All prices listed above are subjected to GST effective 1st April 2015