11 April 2017 - 12 April 2017
A workshop that aiming to provide the understanding of Internal Quality Audit for ISO TS 16949 2009, application of Internal Quality Auditor techniques to plan ISO TS 16949 2009 Quality Management System Audit, Manufacturing Process and Product audit, constructing internal audit for ISO/TS 16949, analyzing audit findings to evaluate the compliance, effectiveness of Quality Management System and improvement.
Ultimate focus is placed on effective application of Internal Quality Audit techniques to evaluate the effectiveness of Quality Management System for continual improvement.
A clear and detailed plan will be set up to ensure effective internal auditing of ISO/TS 16949 2009 system, manufacturing process and product audit. This course is one of the ISO/TS 16949 2009 clause requirements.
At the end of the program, the participants will be able to:
• Understand the ISO/TS 16949 2009 Standard
• Understand Auditor Competency, Terms and Types of Audit
• Understand the 5 stages and activities of Internal Auditing
• Apply ISO/TS 16949 2009 internal auditing for Quality Management System, Manufacturing Process and Product Audit
MODULE 1: ISO TS16949 2009 INTRODUCTION
• What is ISO/TS 16949 2009
• Benefits of ISO/TS 16949 2009
MODULE 2: OVERVIEW OF ISO TS 16949 2009
• Clause 4 : Quality Management System
• Clause 5 : Management Responsibility
• Clause 6 : Resource Management
• Clause 7 : Product Realization
• Clause 8 : Measurement, Analysis and Improvement
MODULE 3: AUDITOR COMPETENCE, AUDIT FUNDAMENTAL AND TYPE OF AUDIT
• Auditor Competence
• Auditing Types
• Audit Management
• 8 Quality Management Principles
MODULE 4: STAGES OF INTERNAL AUDIT AND ACTIVITIES
• Audit Planning
• Audit Preparation
• On Site Audit (Mock Audit)
• Audit Review
• Audit Reporting and Follow Up
This course will be conducted in the form of lecture, exercises and workshop. Each stage is discussed and practical applications exercises will be given.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The target audiences include lead auditor and all internal auditors.
Personnel interested in the techniques of conducting Internal Quality Audit for ISO/TS 16949 2009.
2 days @ 9 am - 5 pm
PSDC Member: RM 690
Non-Member: RM 750
*All prices listed above are subjected to GST effective 1st April 2015