15 March 2017 - 16 March 2017
POWER UP YOUR COMMUNICATION SKILLS! (CDT 105)
“Everyone communicates, few connect” – by John Maxwell
In life, ‘we cannot not communicate’. As such, the ability to communicate effectively with our family, friends, colleagues and business associates is one of the most critical skills anyone can master. Understanding and mastering of this fundamental level of applied NLP for business provides specific, learnable skills and techniques that will improve the level of performance, building trust, create team synergy and achieve higher levels of confidence in virtually any area of professional life.
• Enrich your understanding and perspective of a situation by experiencing it from multiple view points
• Understand and communicate compellingly to different thinking styles
• Create and maintain genuine rapport – stay connect with others
• Learn the non-verbal communication skill include gesture, body language or posture, facial expression and eye contact
• Learn the skills of negotiation and persuasion
• Improve listening skill to build trust and rapport
1. Principles and Barriers of effective communication
2. Top 4 most influential NLP Presuppositions
3. The NLP Communication Model
• 5 senses: VAKOG
• Filters of Communication – delete, distort and generalize
4. Unlocking a Person’s thinking style – enhanced sensory Awareness
• Sensory Systems – Visual, Auditory, Kinesthetic (V-A-K)
• VAK Cues
– Recognizing verbal and non-verbal patterns of communication and thinking styles
5. NLP Internal Representation System:
• Visual / Auditory / Kinesthetic / Auditory Digital
6. Rapport building - to connect with people
• Unlock Personal Charisma
• NLP Calibration
• NLP Matching & Mirroring- ‘People like people who are like them’
7. Make our ideas clear - LIONS
8. Effective Negotiation and Persuasion skills
• NLP communication mind game ‘The CHUNK’
• Milton Model Linguistic Patterns
- Pacing & Leading
- Embedded Command
• Disagree Agreeably - DEFEATS
9. Be a good listener
- 5 Levels of Listening
- Stop, Listen, Look
- Encourage others to talk more
SUBJECT MATTER EXPERT
Yvonne comes with more than 20 years working experience. She started her career in the Sales arena in 1994, for a large international financial service institution and subsequently moved into the field of Corporate Training in 2002. She has worked for several well established financial services organizations and has held various managerial positions during her corporate career.
As a Corporate Trainer and a Sales Coach, she has trained and coached a few thousands of fresh graduates, executives and managers in the area of soft skills. Yvonne has established herself as a competent Speaker, Presenter, Trainer and Coach. Yvonne is passionate about helping people to reach their fullest potential. She enjoys helping her clients on how to communicate effectively, make winning high impact presentations and unleash the leadership charisma. In this respect, she has had an excellent track record in helping many clients to reaching their fullest potential.
Her past role included helping Senior Managers, Managers, Executives, Agents and Consultants in their grooming and making high impact presentation; as part of developing them to create a positive impact with their clients. One of her major recognition and achievement was the “Supreme Achiever” Award presented to her in 2006 to recognize her outstanding performance in agency coaching. She has invaluable experience in coaching people from different cultural background.
As a Trainer, she conducts the following workshop titles.
• Public speaking & High Impact Presentation skills
• NLP communication & interpersonal skills
• Attitude & Mindset Tuning,
• Career development.
She holds a Bachelor Degree in Business Administration from USA. She is also a Certified Master Practitioner of Neuro-Semantics (NS) & Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP), Certified Practitioner of Timelines & Accessing Personal Genius.
She has since facilitated workshops for clients ranging from B Braun, Philip Lumileds, Dell, Prudential, Public Mutual, Amway, Manulife, Allianz, Hong Leong Assurance, Penang Women Development Corporation (PWDC), Sim Educare & Learning and etc.
Currently, she conducts 1-1 coaching and group coaching sessions to help her clients in her areas of expertise i.e. Communication, Presentation, Sales, Career and Business Development. Her coaching clients include Business Owners, Corporate Executives, Sales Executives and Women Entrepreneurs.
2 Days (9am – 5pm)
Program 100% Claimable under SBL Scheme
PSDC Members: RM 740/pax
Non-Members: RM 810/pax
All prices listed above are subject to GST.