- Design and develop control, machine software & hardware for automated machines.
- Provide assistance and software support to customers as well as evaluation to find solutions on customer's modification requests.
- Plan and manage technical projects or tasks to meet expectations on quality and timeliness.
- Work as a team to evaluate interface between hardware and software as well as the operational and performance requirements of the overall system.
- Perform proper engineering documentation, SOP and guideline.
- On-site support for software and programming related issues.
- Travelling to set-up & support buy-off activity is necessary
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree,
- Master's Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin, English.
- Required Skill(s): C++ Language, PLC programming, Visual Basic.NET
- Possess positive personality, self-discipline & able to work independently.
- Able to travel within Malaysia and overseas when required