- Support all related manufacturing departments on product’s software engineering issues.
- Handle product modification based on customer requests.
- Prepare reports or documentation on daily activity/project/task.
- Advice software engineering related issues to related departments.
- Propose and improve machine operation functionality and setup method.
- Other related jobs directed by the superior from time to time.
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Information System or equivalent.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Preferably candidates with knowledge in :-
- Networking, database or vision system.
- System development methodology.
- Familiar with motion and IO control.
- Computer literate (MS Office, Visual Basic, C++/C# Programming.)
- Self-starter, team player, well organised and highly motivated.
- Possess own transport and willing to travel local/outstation if necessary.