- To deliver subjects related to Computer and other related programs
- To provide academic as well as pastoral support to students
- To assist in the review of the curriculum and accreditation of the program
- To participate in any administrative function’s activities
Personal Characteristics, Language skills, & other Special Requirements:
- Pleasant and mature personality with a good command of the English Language.
- Digitally literate and able to teach courses online.
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree in Computer Engineering/Technology or equivalent
- Experience working in higher education environment including effective use of IT technologies in the facilitation of teaching and learning
- Preferable with working experience in the manufacturing industry
- Able to lecture on networking, cybersecurity, and cloud computing-related subjects