The PSDC assists students with career placements and job search not only within our member companies, but also to the non member companies out there. Apart from attending the yearly Career Fair Exhibition which serves as a platform for the member companies to interview our Final Year Diploma in Engineering students to source for potential employees, students may also opt to apply through these various job vacancy positions available.
To view the job details, please click on the respective Title / Information on each job posting.
VITROX is a Malaysian leading company in Automated Machine Vision Inspection. We are a high growth multiple award winning company since inception in year 2000. We are continuously focusing in developing innovative vision inspection system for worldwide penetration. We provide conducive working environment with a second home concept. Our colleagues treat one another as a family member with care and respect. The knowledge sharing culture in ViTrox enables us to grow both personally & professionally. We are looking for talented and motivated individual to join us as part of our big family.
Job Details For Production Technician
Date Posted :16 March 2017
Closing Date :16 April 2017
Contact Person: Ms. Elaine Lim (Apply Now)
Job Location: ViTrox Corporation Berhad
More Info: Click Here
• Take charge of the daily operations in production floor
• Perform troubleshooting and assist In Process Quality Control (IPQC).
• Assist in daily operations at customers’ place and provide technical support and communicate with customer in order to fulfil their request
• Assist engineers in cost down, cycle time reduction, quality improvement project and other projects when needed
• Maintains and record daily project data, problems, remedial action taken, installation activities and relevant documentation
• Carry out administrative work as and when required
• Minimum Diploma or Advanced Diploma in Engineering or Computer Science Information Technology field
• Basic Soldering and troubleshooting skills
• Preferable with 1 – 2 years of related working experience
• Possess basic technical knowledge of electrical equipment
• Preferably with capability to read and interpret engineering drawing
• Exposure in manufacturing environment such as in EMS will be an added advantage
• Vision system knowledge will be an added advantage
• Able to work long and irregular hours (if required)
• Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply