The PSDC assists students with career placements and job search not only within our member companies, but also to the non member companies out there. Apart from attending the yearly Career Fair Exhibition which serves as a platform for the member companies to interview our Final Year Diploma in Engineering students to source for potential employees, students may also opt to apply through these various job vacancy positions available.
To view the job details, please click on the respective Title / Information on each job posting.
ITW MERITEX SDN BHD is part of Illinois Tool Works Inc. (NYSC:ITW), a diversified manufacturing company that delivers specialized expertise, innovative thinking and value-added products to meet critical customer needs in a variety of industries. ITW has decentralized businesses in 52 countries that employ approximately 60,000 men and women.
Our group is an industry leader in the design and manufacture of packaging products for use in the storage, handling and shipping of ESD sensitive electronic components. In Malaysia, we supply shipping tube, carrier tape, static shielding and moisture barrier bags, injection molded trays and insert-molded products.
We have 5 plants in Malaysia and to support our expansion program, we wish to invite a suitably qualified and dynamic individual to join our team in Penang.
WHY JOIN US?
ITW ECPS has 50 years of experience as a solution provider to electronic packaging systems. Over the years, through continuous effort in product innovation and customers’ collaboration in identifying and defining their needs, ITW ECPS has been able to continuously provide innovative technical services and products to our customer globally.
At ECPS, we are committed to invest in R & D, ensuring that we will continue to innovate and to roll out best in class service and unique product offerings in electric packaging systems for our customers.
We are part of Illinois Tool Works, a global conglomerate listed in New York exchange with USD 17.8 billion plus annual revenues.
Job Details For Process Engineer
Date Posted :18 March 2017
Closing Date :17 April 2017
Contact Person: Yvonne Ang (Apply Now)
Job Location: ITW Meritex Sdn Bhd
More Info: Click Here
• Evaluates manufacturing processes by designing and conducting research programs; applying knowledge of product design, fabrication, assembly, tooling, and materials; conferring with equipment vendors; soliciting observations from operators
• Develops manufacturing processes by studying product requirements; researching, designing, modifying, and testing manufacturing methods and equipment; conferring with equipment vendors
• Improves manufacturing efficiency by analyzing and planning work flow, space requirements, and equipment layout
• Assures product and process quality by designing testing methods; testing finished- product and process capabilities; establishing standards; confirming manufacturing processes
• Provides manufacturing decision-making information by calculating production, labor, and material costs; reviewing production schedules; estimating future requirements.
• Prepares product and process reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends
• Provides manufacturing engineering information by answering questions and requests
• Maintains product and company reputation by complying with government regulations.
• Keeps equipment operational by coordinating maintenance and repair services; following manufacturer's instructions and established procedures; requesting special service
• Manage product and process data retention
• Completes design and development projects by training and guiding operators
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/Degree in Mechanical/Industrial/Material Science/Civil or related professional qualification
• Minimum 1 year experience in a manufacturing/production environment
• Working experience in Manufacturing Quality & Product Development
• Knowledgeable on Hardware Specifications, Manufacturing Methods and Procedures
• Possess good leadership and supervision skill
• Excellent in presenting technical information
• Knowledge on CAD design is an added advantage.
• Those with polymer background is encouraged to apply