The PSDC assists students with career placements and job search not only within our member companies, but also to the non member companies out there. Apart from attending the yearly Career Fair Exhibition which serves as a platform for the member companies to interview our Final Year Diploma in Engineering students to source for potential employees, students may also opt to apply through these various job vacancy positions available.
To view the job details, please click on the respective Title / Information on each job posting.
VITROX is a Malaysian leading company in Automated Machine Vision Inspection. We are a high growth multiple award winning company since inception in year 2000. We are continuously focusing in developing innovative vision inspection system for worldwide penetration. We provide conducive working environment with a second home concept. Our colleagues treat one another as a family member with care and respect. The knowledge sharing culture in ViTrox enables us to grow both personally & professionally. We are looking for talented and motivated individual to join us as part of our big family.
Job Details For Mechanical Buyer
Date Posted :16 March 2017
Closing Date :16 April 2017
Contact Person: Ms. Elaine Lim (Apply Now)
Job Location: ViTrox Corporation Berhad
More Info: Click Here
• Sourcing fabrication parts/alternative parts for machine production
• Justify cost of machining parts according to the material cost and fabrication process
• Define and calculate the process cycle time for individual process required
• Provide guidance or propose jig & fixture drawing design and any value added changes
• Deal with suppliers on pricing, payment terms, shipment, supplier performance reports etc
• Maintain fabrication strategy with sufficient capable fabrication suppliers to ensure great quality fabrication parts at reasonable price.
• Ensuring QCDS (Quality, Cost, Delivery, and Service) is maintained with the suppliers.
• Manage and coordinate vendor selection and qualifications, vendor audit and maintain approved vendor list
• Continuous improvement on daily operation
• Certificate/Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical, Mechatronic), Operation Management or any equivalent field
• Minimum 2 – 3 years working experience in manufacturing environment in Fabrication/Material Handling/Purchasing
• Familiar with direct fabrication parts and process
• Able to work in fast paced environment
• Able to comprehend and implement changes
• Good communication and negotiation skills
• Result and detail oriented