The PSDC assists students with career placements and job search not only within our member companies, but also to the non member companies out there. Apart from attending the yearly Career Fair Exhibition which serves as a platform for the member companies to interview our Final Year Diploma in Engineering students to source for potential employees, students may also opt to apply through these various job vacancy positions available.
To view the job details, please click on the respective Title / Information on each job posting.
ITW MERITEX SDN BHD is part of Illinois Tool Works Inc. (NYSC:ITW), a diversified manufacturing company that delivers specialized expertise, innovative thinking and value-added products to meet critical customer needs in a variety of industries. ITW has decentralized businesses in 52 countries that employ approximately 60,000 men and women.
Our group is an industry leader in the design and manufacture of packaging products for use in the storage, handling and shipping of ESD sensitive electronic components. In Malaysia, we supply shipping tube, carrier tape, static shielding and moisture barrier bags, injection molded trays and insert-molded products.
We have 5 plants in Malaysia and to support our expansion program, we wish to invite a suitably qualified and dynamic individual to join our team in Penang.
WHY JOIN US?
ITW ECPS has 50 years of experience as a solution provider to electronic packaging systems. Over the years, through continuous effort in product innovation and customers’ collaboration in identifying and defining their needs, ITW ECPS has been able to continuously provide innovative technical services and products to our customer globally.
At ECPS, we are committed to invest in R & D, ensuring that we will continue to innovate and to roll out best in class service and unique product offerings in electric packaging systems for our customers.
We are part of Illinois Tool Works, a global conglomerate listed in New York exchange with USD 17.8 billion plus annual revenues.
Job Details For Jr. Designer/Designer
Date Posted :18 March 2017
Closing Date :17 April 2017
Contact Person: Yvonne Ang (Apply Now)
Job Location: ITW MERITEX SDN BHD
More Info: Click Here
• Create, modify and update 2D detail drawing and 3D models by using SolidWorks
• Translate customer specifications and internal requirements into new design proposal
• Preparation of product dimensions tolerance analysis and detail design proposal for both internal and customer product design review
• Maintain and control production drawings and master lists according to company standard operating procedures are up to date
• Require to work closely with engineering and operation team members
• Candidate must possess at least a STPM, Professional Certificate or Diploma in any engineering field or equivalent
• At least 1 year experience in related field, preferable in manufacturing line
• Experienced in creating technical drawings according to industrial drafting standard and guidelines
• Skill in operating 3D modelling software; SolidWorks, Autodesk Inventor or other relevant skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc.), basic knowledge in VBA Macro is a plus
• Proficient in English, Chinese and Bahasa Malaysia written and verbal communication skills and be a team player
• Able to work independently and additional hours to meet project dateline.
• Full-time positions available