The PSDC assists students with career placements and job search not only within our member companies, but also to the non member companies out there.
To view the job details, please click on the respective Title / Information on each job posting.
UIS TECHNOLOGIES SDN. BHD. was incorporated in August 2004 with the primary business in semiconductor industries for O.E.M outsourcing consumables parts. UIS has upgraded to provide high precision CNC machining service and also engineering design, parts specification & material analyst, reverse engineering, surface finishing treatment & sub module assembly services. Our expertise in reverse engineering service for cost saving. Our specialist has certified ISO9001:2008 & recognized by various industries around the globe i.e. semiconductor; automation, solar, oil & gas, electronic, mechanical.
Job Details For Engineering CNC Milling (Junior Machinist)
Date Posted :20 April 2017
Closing Date :20 May 2017
Contact Person: Ginny Lye (Apply Now)
Job Location: UIS TECHNOLOGIES SDN. BHD.
More Info: Click Here
• Responsible to operate/set-up of CNC Milling machine
• Able to perform simple troubleshooting on machine
• Able to understand basic mechanical drawings
• Maintain cleanliness and safety operation of work place
• Minimum SPM/STPM or equivalent
• Preferably male candidate
• Willing to learn new things
• Able to work overtime and good attitude
• At least 1 year of working experience in the related field
• Fresh graduates are encourage to apply
• Able to start work immediately